At Eureka Smiles, I am always striving to remain at the forefront of my field by adopting the latest, most advanced dentistry techniques available. Recently, I have started utilizing a state-of-the-art ceramic known as zirconia for applicable dental restoration cases.
Zirconia is a metal-free, acid-resistant ceramic that has been known to substantially increase the aesthetics and durability of cosmetic restorations like bridges and porcelain veneers. In addition to its long-term clinical success, some key benefits of this state-of-the-art dental material include:
- Its ability to provide longer-lasting, more durable results
- Its fracture-resistant and silica-free composition
- Its coloring that closely resembles a natural tooth
- It can be less expensive than traditional metal materials used in restorations
- It can be custom-milled in our office with our CAD/CAM technology
Ultimately, zirconia bonding is a highly dependable technique that can be used to help you achieve enduring results that look and function just like your natural teeth.
Contact Eureka Smiles
For more information about zirconia bonding, or to schedule an appointment to discuss your dental concerns, please contact Eureka Smiles today.